In recent years, many professionals and individuals have decided to settle permanently abroad. At the same time, increasing numbers of foreign citizens are settling in Greece to work locally or remotely.
A number of personal finance issues arise from these decisions. Regarding the tax part, reasonable questions and substantive tax issues are raised, which should be addressed promptly, in order to avoid irregularities, which require more time and money to be settled later.
· Setting up of tax identity and records for newcomers to Greece
· Transfer of taxpayers to the Tax Office for Residents Abroad for those moving away, permanently or temprarily.
· Transfer of taxpayers from the Tax Office for Residents Abroad to the local Tax .Office in Greece upon their return.
· Management of their tax issues in Greece.
· Tax management of their real estate .